Thursday, November 3, 2011

Java Cafe, Lytham


After reading Danny Gregory's books, Everyday Matters and Creative License, I decided to pick up a pen and sketch book and venture into Lytham Square. Once a suitable bench was located, I sat and drew my favourite cafe, Java. I went straight in with ink and let go of any fear about making a mistake or drawing in public. Once completed, I took a photo of the scene and added the watercolour at home.

I've caught the drawing/sketching/art journaling bug and have started this Blog to share my sketchbook online and seperate it from my other Blog, www.wellyscaricatures.blogspot.com. I'm hoping it will attract likeminded artists from around the world to view my work and share thier creations with me for mutual benefit. Happy sketching!


No comments:

Post a Comment